- How do I join the club?
To join the club, please see the Join Us section on our website or contact email@example.com.
- What type of clothes/equipment do I wear?
Proper clothing and foot wear is required. Please note that first time participants do not need to worry about all the flashy triathlon gear. Running shoes, athletic clothing, bathing suit, goggles, bike in working order, and a helmet is all that is needed.
- Are there any fees associated with joining the club?
There is a $35.00 club membership fee every March, and $52 Club Athlete fee to Triathlon Ontario membership for access to various club activities. Starting in 2017 this is done together at CCNBikes. See item 1 above.
- Late season new membership. New late season memberships often have a discounted rate for the Triathlon Ontario portion.
- Who are the coaches?
Each sanctioned activity is headed by an NCCP Trained/Certified Triathlon Coach.
- Are there any age restrictions to joining the club?
Yes, you need to be a minimum of 16 years of age and have written consent from a parent or legal guardian. There is no maximum age limit!
- Is there TryForce clothing?
TryForce technical clothing is available for sale. We usually make group orders once or twice a year.
- What makes the club unique?
The support from club members is what makes us stronger. Each individual is encouraged to support the club when needed. The relationships/friendships that are developed, and the core group of coaches, are what makes the club unique.
- Is the club a Sanctioned Triathlon Club in Ontario?
Yes, TrYForce is a fully sanctioned club under TO (Triathlon Ontario). We have a board of directors and coaches are sanctioned under TO.